Letters of Reference/Recommendation
- Letters of recommendation are handled via an online recommendation system which is part of our online application. The host for this process is CollegeNet, the same vendor which hosts our online application.
- On page one of the application you will be asked for the following information:
- Name of three respondents.
- Institute or Business Affiliation of each respondent
- E-mail address of each respondent
- As soon as you submit your online application, an email will be sent to your respondents. This email will inform your respondents how to complete the online letter of recommendation. To ensure receipt of this email, please inform each respondent about this email prior to the submission of your application.
- If you or your respondent have technical difficulty with the online letter of recommendation system, please contact CollegeNet directly at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. It may be necessary to provide CollegeNet with your user id and/or the name of the applicant or respondent.