As cooler weather approaches, it’s time for us to get out our heaters and talk about web on campus. The OneIT Web Leadership group will be conducting Web Fireside Chats throughout October, November, and December to discuss the state of web on campus.
We want to discuss the state of web on campus. Specifically, we want to hear from you, the campus faculty, staff, and students, about how you use the web on campus and what could be made better.
If you have thoughts on:
- The web services currently being offered,
- Ideas for future web products,
- Feedback on web offerings,
- Opinions on web on-campus,
- Parts of web that campus is not working on,
- Any additional concerns, feedback, or issues with web
We want to hear from you! Your feedback will be 100% anonymous and collected only through notes for usage to help guide future web directions at Georgia Tech.