Sep 6, 2017 | Atlanta, GA
If you're a graduate student in the market for a fellowship, read on to find out more about upcoming opportunities.
- GEM Fellowship (Graduate Engineering Degrees for Minorities)
GEM's mission is to increase the number of underrepresented groups in engineering and science fields.
Deadline for early consideration: Oct. 1
Deadline: Nov. 13
- Postdoctoral Fellowships at Sandia Laboratories
Three fellowships available to any Ph.D. student with U.S. citizenship: the Truman Fellowship, Jill Hruby Fellowship, and the von Neuman Fellowship.
Deadlines: Fall 2017
- National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) Graduate Fellowship
Deadline: Oct. 1
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Program
Deadlines between Oct. 23 and Nov. 2, depending on subject area.
- Jefferson Science Fellowship Competition
Deadline: Oct. 31
- U.S. Department of Energy’s Office of Science Graduate Student Research Fellowship Program (SCGSR)
Deadline: Nov. 16, 5 p.m.
- Environmental Defense Fund (EDF) Climate Corps Fellowship
Deadline: Jan. 5, 2018
- Dan David Prize Scholarships
The Dan David Prize awards $15,000 merit scholarships to doctoral and post-doctoral researchers. There are three categories divided into “time dimensions.” Please read the field definitions before applying.
Deadline: March 10, 2018
- ORAU Internships, Scholarships, and Fellowships
Questions? Email Jacquelyn Strickland.