Information in the following links is designed to assist with administrative procedures used in the graduate units. These topics will be updated periodically and new information will be added as needed. If you have items you believe should be added to this informational page that would be helpful to your unit as well as others, please email your suggestion to email@example.com. This section is not for locating answers to questions regarding institute policies. For Policy matters, please click on the "Policies" tab.
In order to assist you in navigating through the sites where you will locate data for your applicants and students, we have provided the following links.
- PRESIDENT'S FELLOWSHIP NOMINATIONS - Make nominations for President's Fellowships here.
Nominations for 2014 President's Fellowships is now OPEN. Login to Add/ Update your nominations.
NOTE: RESTRICTED ACCESS - Uses Georgia Tech Login service (CAS) for authentication. If you are not able to access this area please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the First name, Last name, gt account and email address of the person that needs access.
- GRE SCORE EQUIVALANCIES - Information from Educational Testing Service for viewing scores in both the old score set and new score set formats. We have added coding to BANNER to accommodate these new scores including estimated scores in the new scale for tests taken before August 1, 2011 and the percentile rankings (as many of you have requested).
- ADMIT - ADMIT is the application evaluation tool used by Graduate departments on campus. For more information on what ADMIT is please visit our ADMIT Product Support FAQ's.
NOTE: RESTRICTED ACCESS - Uses Georgia Tech Login service (CAS) for authentication. If you are not able to access this area please submit a help desk ticket. Be sure to include the First name, Last name, gt account and email address of the person that needs access.
- GRADUATE ADMISSIONS TRAINING - The office of Graduate Studies and Admissions offers training to departmental staff on several occassions throughout the year. If you wish to have training on ADMIT or other topics please go to this area and register for one of the training sessions listed.
NOTE: RESTRICTED ACCESS - Uses Georgia Tech Login services (CAS) for authentication. Any Georgia Tech employee should be able to access this area but will be required to login in order to access this.
- BANNER - BANNER is the Student/Applicant database where all official institute information about both applicants and students are stored. If you do not have access to BANNER, your supervisor may request access for you by clicking here.
- IMAGING - You may view documents associated with applicant records at this site. Login using your BANNER ID and Password. You must have a BANNER account in order to access IMAGING. If you do not have access to IMAGING, your supervisor may request access for you by forwarding a request to email@example.com. To view a tutorial of "how to view imaged documents", click here.
- CRYSTAL REPORTS - Numerous reports are stored for your use at this website. To login to the Reports website, you must use your kerberos password. Once you have accessed the site, click on "Public Folders", "Graduate Studies", "Department." Double click on the report you wish to run and enter your BANNER password. You must have a BANNER account in order to run reports. If you do not have access to this folder, your supervisor may request access for you by forwarding a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.