Graduate Cost of Attendance
Georgia Institute of Technology is a unit of the University System of Georgia. As such, its tuition and fee structure are reviewed annually and are adjusted by the Board of Regents in conjunction with the budgetary constraints of the state budget. For this reason, tuition and fees are subject to change. This usually happens once each fiscal year and is effective with Fall Semester. The figures given in the following tables and websites are those most currently available. These will be updated as changes occur.
Estimated Cost of Full-Time Attendance
- This information is a general overview and breakdown of estimated living expenses as well as tuition and fees for all graduate programs at Georgia Tech. This is based on living in Georgia Tech graduate housing and using public transportation. Differences in lifestyle may increase this amount but this would be at the discretion of the applicant/student based on the choices of living arrangements, personal expenses, transportation, etc.
Estimated Cost of Attendance - International Applicants
- International applicants must be able to show proof that they can provide a minimum of one-year’s support including tuition and fees, books and supplies, and living expenses. Information is given here that can assist the international applicant in determine his/her level of needed support.
Part-Time & Other Current Tuition & Fee Information
- The Bursar’s website gives a comprehensive breakdown of all tuition and fees, billing information, payments, and other pertinent information.
Office of Financial Aid
- The Office of Financial Aid is available to assist students in finding funding sources to support their education. A number of options are available. Please visit this website for more information.
Graduate Fellowship & Cooperative Education
- The Office of Graduate Fellowship and Coop is available to assist Graduate students who wish to pursue Fellowships as a source of funding or who wish to participate in Cooperative Work Study programs.